+ Reply topic
1 From 5Up to total 5 Message has been found.
    Date of Recording
    Apr 2018
    Where
    Istanbul
    Petition Contracts
    File Download

Question She appealed the decision and opinions what is the preparation for executive?

Hello, I'm renting an apartment. In my building happened last month. Come along with the municipal demolition team and the executive team wanted to implement and enforcement. The Contractor and the landowner, and the landowner filed davalik Executive decision. Then things cooled down a little, and naturally the situation to my landlord I asked. There is no information on the net that said, I'm making a comeback, he said. I didn't rent for 1 month (I already have 2 rent deposit I have in there). Any sanction will be if I have to move and so I have a lot of cash. It turns out he didn't have the deed here. All notarized documents with the home owners lived for many years, he was renting.

To me if you removed the execution, the lawyer said the Court held that the case would take years and way went. You can sit comfortably and pay the rent, he said. Also, I couldn't trust someone who doesn't have the deed, I didn't want to be a victim of the incident that moved me and I wanted to throw to the court documents. Just have paperwork and a legal opinion he's a horse to my mail titled visual

to the discretion of the court, including one belonging to the following legal-scientific opinions, has been prepared. so ends a document.

I looked at some headlines about what is the opinion from the forum. I've seen things like the Prosecutor's decision expected in the last stage.

My question to you; this work is now in the final stage and less for the decision. Or is in the process of studying the case, which lasts for at least 3-5 months?

The document does not contain the confidential or important information. If you want I can throw in here

Accelerated mobile page Version (AMP)

Current net legal news

İcra Kararına İtiraz Edilmesi ve Mütalaa Hazırlanması Nedir? konulu yargıtay kararı ara
    İcra Kararına İtiraz Edilmesi ve Mütalaa Hazırlanması Nedir? konulu hukuk haber

2. # What is it?
    Recommended Question And Answer
    Date of Recording
    Today
    Where
    The World Of The Lawyer

Date of Recording
    Apr 2018
    Where
    Istanbul
    Petition Contracts
    File Download

Tanımlı Answer: what is the preparation for the Executive decision she appealed and opinions?

Don't have anyone who can help?

Date of Recording
    Oct 2016
    Where
    Izmir
    Petition Contracts
    File Download

Tanımlı Answer: what is the preparation for the Executive decision she appealed and opinions?

Alıntı oktayyoruk Quote from members sign İletiyi Göster
    Just have paperwork and a legal opinion he's a horse to my mail titled visual
    to the discretion of the court, including one belonging to the following legal-scientific opinions, has been prepared. so ends a document.
    These documents phase of the case is not known. The prosecutor in criminal proceedings. The Prosecutor also "the court belonging to the case, including" in the form of the sentence does not make.
    A legal opinion, the case law in this area is to give a legal opinion about the subject matter of a faculty member.
    The landlord's lawyers in order to support their arguments in this way, they must have had a vision.

To know how the case will last, you need to look at the state of the file. However, if you look on the record of the final hearing is when the next hearing will be made writes. Hearings are usually done 2-4 months apart.
    What I've written about the topic statements that contain general legal information. Does not reflect recent changes in legislation specific to your legal situation or your case may not be appropriate. For this reason, should not be seen as specific legal advice for a particular legal dispute. This information currentness, validity, completeness, reliability, or adaptability to a private legal dispute in conformance with the latest legal regulations was not given any commitment or responsibility on. Your solution to legal disputes in relation to the most current and reliable legal advice, to apply in person but you can get from a lawyer.

Date of Recording
    Apr 2018
    Where
    Istanbul
    Petition Contracts
    File Download

Alıntı Av.Yusuf Selçuk Ateşkan Quote from members sign İletiyi Göster
    These documents phase of the case is not known. The prosecutor in criminal proceedings. The Prosecutor also "the court belonging to the case, including" in the form of the sentence does not make.
    A legal opinion, the case law in this area is to give a legal opinion about the subject matter of a faculty member.
    The landlord's lawyers in order to support their arguments in this way, they must have had a vision.

To know how the case will last, you need to look at the state of the file. However, if you look on the record of the final hearing is when the next hearing will be made writes. Hearings are usually done 2-4 months apart.
    https://image.prntscr.com/image/Y5us...U8-irbVqFQ.png

The first page of the document like this

Date of Recording
    Oct 2016
    Where
    Izmir
    Petition Contracts
    File Download

There's nothing to add to what I have said.
    What I've written about the topic statements that contain general legal information. Does not reflect recent changes in legislation specific to your legal situation or your case may not be appropriate. For this reason, should not be seen as specific legal advice for a particular legal dispute. This information currentness, validity, completeness, reliability, or adaptability to a private legal dispute in conformance with the latest legal regulations was not given any commitment or responsibility on. Your solution to legal disputes in relation to the most current and reliable legal advice, to apply in person but you can get from a lawyer.

+ Reply topic