+ Reply topic
1 From 4Up to total 4 Message has been found.
    Date of Recording
    Apr 2018
    Where
    Kocaeli
    Petition Contracts
    File Download

Tanımlı I Qualify For Divorce.

First, Thank you in advance for your help.

My wife and I were married in the month of December 2015 after a draw of 6 months, married 6 months later due to conflicts between us, received a restraining order from my house that I bought about 6 months ago, and 3 months was expelled from my house.In a serial manner and a restraining order is removed.
    Continuous audio record expert full of insults between us in court and gave the last to eat, and the file has been added.
    More then 1 year before the expiration of a divorce case was opened and I opened my divorce case in the month of December 2016; therefore, there is still the case.
    Because domicile is not in my apartment but my wife's, but continued to live and come and go.
    Water itself does not see neighbors for 3-4 months.
    We live next door and the headman who served and testify in court the next-door neighbor has been the Declaration of.
    For the duration of our marriage we lived there our neighbors side also declared in court.
    But my wife's seen off Messi domicile address.
    The residence isn't there, then I don't have the right to enter my apartment? Though a new restraining order will end in June 2018.
    From the residence a restraining order without me how she's having both an apartment?
    This decision cannot be canceled because of invalid address?

How shall I proceed I need your help urgent.

Thanks...

Accelerated mobile page Version (AMP)

Current net legal news

Boşanma Davam Hak. konulu yargıtay kararı ara
    Boşanma Davam Hak. konulu hukuk haber
    Subject robert_34 (by16-04-2018 Time 11:26:22 ) also has been changed.

2. # What is it?
    Recommended Question And Answer
    Date of Recording
    Today
    Where
    The World Of The Lawyer

Date of Recording
    May 2016
    Where
    Istanbul
    Petition Contracts
    File Download

Tanımlı Answer: I Qualify For Divorce.

The lack of bureaucratic ex residence out there doesn't mean anything.
    After all, if you lived in the house with him in the first six months of your marriage, the former spouse can live in the house until the divorce is final.
    Wait until the divorce is over...

Date of Recording
    Apr 2018
    Where
    Kocaeli
    Petition Contracts
    File Download

Thanks.Get a divorce in the next month or so if you get eliminated until June?Should I open the case again for eviction from my house?Locksmith I concluded in my apartment with giremezmi case, or a restraining order when you're finished.Thanks ...

Date of Recording
    May 2016
    Where
    Istanbul
    Petition Contracts
    File Download

The decision to move has nothing to do with divorce. Departure time will end anyway, be patient. Don't get up you'll be the locksmith house or something to get unfair again... I suggest you read the following link about the house. https://kulacoglu.av.tr/mal-rejimleri-hakkinda/

+ Reply topic