+ Reply topic
1 From 5Up to total 5 Message has been found.
    Date of Recording
    Apr 2018
    Where
    mersin
    Petition Contracts
    File Download

Exclamation Appeal Decision In Child Abuse?

Hello acquaintances, my nephew (male) according to the teacher, she said she was abused for 2 years by his uncle, the teacher I took it to the station and pick up the child and testimony was taken, and the event of children and families who have been referred to the prosecution to withdraw the complaint despite a pending trial on the trial the government 2. faces 12 years in court and his lawyers requested to send an appeal and the person shall have the punishment of status that are waiting to eat, and what will be outcome of the appeal both sides of the case and to demand that the event be shut down emphatically what is your opinion on falling out?

Accelerated mobile page Version (AMP)

Current net legal news

Çocuk İstismarında Temyiz Kararı? konulu yargıtay kararı ara
    Çocuk İstismarında Temyiz Kararı? konulu hukuk haber

2. # What is it?
    Recommended Question And Answer
    Date of Recording
    Today
    Where
    The World Of The Lawyer

Date of Recording
    Oct 2016
    Where
    Izmir
    Petition Contracts
    File Download

Tanımlı Answer: The Decision Of The Appeal In Child Abuse?

Without seeing all the files and evidence in witness statements a comment can be made.
    What I've written about the topic statements that contain general legal information. Does not reflect recent changes in legislation specific to your legal situation or your case may not be appropriate. For this reason, should not be seen as specific legal advice for a particular legal dispute. This information currentness, validity, completeness, reliability, or adaptability to a private legal dispute in conformance with the latest legal regulations was not given any commitment or responsibility on. Your solution to legal disputes in relation to the most current and reliable legal advice, to apply in person but you can get from a lawyer.

Date of Recording
    May 2008
    Petition Contracts
    File Download

Child sexual abuse is a serious crime that must be prosecuted in the name of the public.The withdrawal of the complaint doesn't mean very much.Crime is constant, the penalty would be unrealistic to expect them not to.

Date of Recording
    Aug 2010
    Where
    ANKARA
    Petition Contracts
    File Download

Such inhuman and dirt and make

Trying to cover it up.
    Out a criminal understatement ...

woe
    I'm not a member of the profession, in the nature of personal research that I have done on the site the answer information obtained as a result of comments that I would like to advertise its judgment.

Date of Recording
    Apr 2018
    Where
    mersin
    Petition Contracts
    File Download

there is not any evidence in spite of this, what is done with the teacher and the teacher again takes the police station to make a statement or go to the Prosecutor's office and the student's problems already lie about you unless you tell my uncle I didn't recall the purpose of the expression love, just to piss off that it was a possibility was maybe invited to the police station and left, and said I lied

+ Reply topic