+ Reply topic
1 From 4Up to total 4 Message has been found.
    Date of Recording
    Mar 2018
    Where
    Kocaeli
    Petition Contracts
    File Download

Exclamation A Plot Of The Ottoman Era

Hello, we have our land our grandfather dating from the Ottoman period with the Ottoman ilam heirs in the Land Register in the name of our grandfather, we all uncovered the TAPI output, even the same parents with the same name but in the name of land, which I was told there was a few more we need to do what they say you need to find your grandpa. Or other information belonging to our grandfather the same name and in deed, we know if we have the right to take all the titles briefly, how should we proceed?

Accelerated mobile page Version (AMP)

Current net legal news

Osmanlı Döneminden Kalma Arsa konulu yargıtay kararı ara
    Osmanlı Döneminden Kalma Arsa konulu hukuk haber

2. # What is it?
    Recommended Question And Answer
    Date of Recording
    Today
    Where
    The World Of The Lawyer

Date of Recording
    Mar 2018
    Where
    Kocaeli
    Petition Contracts
    File Download

Tanımlı Answer: From The Ottoman Era Plot

you don't have the answer ?

Date of Recording
    Jun 2003
    Where
    In Washington
    Petition Contracts
    File Download

Ottoman the rightful owner of the deed to whom it belongs cannot be no one without being detected. First, the determination of the true heirs is essential.
    Similar saatlerimize comments about Justice. Many different places at the kendininkine but everyone trusts. (French proverb) because of this law and trust law. In fact they guarantee their citizens ...

Date of Recording
    Mar 2018
    Where
    Kocaeli
    Petition Contracts
    File Download

Alıntı Av.Basri Gungoren Quote from members sign İletiyi Göster
    Ottoman the rightful owner of the deed to whom it belongs cannot be no one without being detected. First, the determination of the true heirs is essential.
    Legator it's obvious. My grandpa's inheritance from the legator in 2017 that we got we got a warrant out already. But the Ottoman legacy in more than one land deed in the name of the person who left was there. Which one of us was that we had to find our grandfather, we read the title but personally I don't think we can turn the arms so we can't. Maybe other of the same name in the title deed belongs to us or what we need to prove that my case open for investigation by claiming that ours is in the same legator my job title I'll keep my case open to let a lawyer we didn't know, but I want to have preliminary information.

+ Reply topic