+ Reply topic
1 From 3Up to total 3 Message has been found.
    Date of Recording
    Jan 2018
    Where
    Kahramanmaras
    Petition Contracts
    File Download

Tanımlı Municipal road won't open

Municipal licensed home not to bring greetings my way. I filed a year ago, I went I talked to; They said they would do me zoning application but nothing has been done. I'm going through the swamp by my house for a year. Aren't able to spend car. What should I do in this situation? Should I open a compensation case?. Otherwise, an administrative lawsuit with the prompt path?The moment came to open the path and I made the subject of this lawsuit there's a chance, for a situation like this without the knowledge of the municipality to detect can I make? I'm waiting for the help of lawyer friends. Thanks...

Accelerated mobile page Version (AMP)

Current net legal news

Belediye yol açmıyor konulu yargıtay kararı ara
    Belediye yol açmıyor konulu hukuk haber

2. # What is it?
    Recommended Question And Answer
    Date of Recording
    Today
    Where
    The World Of The Lawyer

Date of Recording
    Jun 2003
    Where
    In Washington
    Petition Contracts
    File Download

Tanımlı Answer: the municipality doesn't cause

It's like he has no choice but to sue the municipality. But did you make an official application? Administrative matters, which is important in this issue.
    Similar saatlerimize comments about Justice. Many different places at the kendininkine but everyone trusts. (French proverb) because of this law and trust law. In fact they guarantee their citizens ...

Date of Recording
    Jan 2018
    Where
    Kahramanmaras
    Petition Contracts
    File Download

Tanımlı Answer: the municipality doesn't cause

Alıntı Av.Basri Gungoren Quote from members sign İletiyi Göster
    It's like he has no choice but to sue the municipality. But did you make an official application? Administrative matters, which is important in this issue.
    Yes last year I gave Basri Bey's petition, and we will try to do what is necessary in the form they sent me the answer. Also I wrote a complaint through bimer.

+ Reply topic