+ Reply topic
1 From 2Up to total 2 Message has been found.
    Date of Recording
    Feb 2017
    Where
    Istanbul
    Petition Contracts
    File Download

Tanımlı The reason for the cancellation is wrong to be punished?

Hello respected members of the site law;

I need your opinion about a topic

8/3 general law enforcement on my side about the provisions of the Decree No. 682-a-6 material required; not to come on Sentry duty, or duty imposed by the regulations and the instructions in seizures or spot to act against the rules of cutting a sentence was given due to 1 day of salary.

But this sentence is the equivalent of 1-day wage cut is not a penalty.3 days ' pay a penalty cut.Accidentally sentenced me 1 day salary cut.682 Legislative Decree, according to the salary cut penalties so it begins 1 daily wage for the sector at least 3 days there is no penalty.In this situation the Administrative Court belirtsem punishment is cancelled? So I did my time in 3 days, specify this status or they will turn harmful?

Also cancellation is requested the decision has been communicated to me cutting the wrong part though as the cancellation of the penalty as a daily salary I should write? I'm afraid you're going to do this because the judge.Not knowing wasn't an excuse since the law normally, this deficiency of shape the actual reward salary cutting a sentence by saying My petition was rejected by 3 days and I risk losing the case?

Current net legal news

Yanlış ceza verilmesi ipral nedeni midir? konulu yargıtay kararı ara
    Yanlış ceza verilmesi ipral nedeni midir? konulu hukuk haber

2. # What is it?
    Recommended Question And Answer
    Date of Recording
    Today
    Where
    The World Of The Lawyer

Date of Recording
    Apr 2005
    Where
    IZMIR
    Petition Contracts
    File Download

Tanımlı Answer: the reason to cancel the issuance of criminal?

Alıntı polis340 Quote from members sign İletiyi Göster
    Hello respected members of the site law;

I need your opinion about a topic

8/3 general law enforcement on my side about the provisions of the Decree No. 682-a-6 material required; not to come on Sentry duty, or duty imposed by the regulations and the instructions in seizures or spot to act against the rules of cutting a sentence was given due to 1 day of salary.

But this sentence is the equivalent of 1-day wage cut is not a penalty.3 days ' pay a penalty cut.Accidentally sentenced me 1 day salary cut.682 Legislative Decree, according to the salary cut penalties so it begins 1 daily wage for the sector at least 3 days there is no penalty.In this situation the Administrative Court belirtsem punishment is cancelled? So I did my time in 3 days, specify this status or they will turn harmful?

Also cancellation is requested the decision has been communicated to me cutting the wrong part though as the cancellation of the penalty as a daily salary I should write? I'm afraid you're going to do this because the judge.Not knowing wasn't an excuse since the law normally, this deficiency of shape the actual reward salary cutting a sentence by saying My petition was rejected by 3 days and I risk losing the case?
    You mentioned in the article, a 3-day monthly cutting the sentence says,
    (3) months of age are verbs that require the cutting of penalty:
    а) Three days until punishable by months of cutting verbs;

+ Reply topic