+ Reply topic
1 From 5Up to total 5 Message has been found.
    Date of Recording
    Mar 2017
    Where
    Istanbul
    Petition Contracts
    File Download

Tanımlı SGK insurance entry made does not appear when we were kids

Hello ;

The agency was registered as a kid. Played a few series and the evening newspaper. At that time, a law for children to be insured. Early retirement and the salary he is entitled to an extra 10 points. My dad showed the insurance initiative documents made by the agency, but my dad didn't, I guess. Now a week ago, I'm 18 years old doesn't seem to e in the state the insurance venture. Go to SSI and from there I have questioned, there is not any record exist. According to habertürk te writings, many people will not be revoked by social security insurance. I wonder, and so was mine could that be it ?If so, what should I do ? I don't have the vouchers that we currently had.

Current net legal news

Çocukken yapılan SGK Sigorta  girişi görünmüyor konulu yargıtay kararı ara
    Çocukken yapılan SGK Sigorta  girişi görünmüyor konulu hukuk haber

2. # What is it?
    Recommended Question And Answer
    Date of Recording
    Today
    Where
    The World Of The Lawyer

Date of Recording
    Mar 2017
    Where
    Istanbul
    Petition Contracts
    File Download

Tanımlı Answer: as a kid, SGK insurance entry made does not appear

Is there anyone that knows ?

Date of Recording
    Oct 2016
    Where
    Flag - Izmir
    Petition Contracts
    File Download

It could have happened. E-state is opened with your ID number and see if that is the case.
    SSI should be sued for this. The case can be completed in your absence.

There's another possibility: put processing documents that showed the Agency, your insurance may be never starting.
    Stj. Av. Yusuf Selçuk ATEŞKAN
    https://ateskan.wordpress.com/
    https://ateskanhukuk.wordpress.com/

Date of Recording
    Mar 2017
    Where
    Istanbul
    Petition Contracts
    File Download

Thanks for the reply, there is a case opened in my name. Outside the jurisdiction of non SSI does not cancel.
    SSI Inspectors must undergo the task with the same precision that Today you should take under consideration the role of the insurance status of the children in the series:

SGK officials wanting to reveal that is especially sensitive to these issues*the kids he went to work until the date of 30.04.2008 cancels when not taken under the same ISO sensitivity*children who took part in the series, you don't have insurance currently do research in the direction of that insured child results should be shared with the public like the result is just fake.

The examples we gave above in this direction supports the use of the aforementioned Supreme Court decision.

According to the decision of the Supreme Court of 10 HD;

Registration procedures the institution does not possess the authority to unilaterally cancel insurance on the grounds in the direction of the case decided upon the adoption of the procedures to be incorrect and is against the law, and is the cause of destruction. In that case, the defendant aimed at those aspects of the appeal of the Regents of the institution are to be considered and objections to terms deteriorate.

Conclusion: of Appeals” provision for the reasons described above (CORRUPTION), 08.07-2010 on the day it was decided unanimously.

Despite all this, real actual work if you have your child in your hands in case there is solid evidence that it works SGK insurance registration**cancellation against*in court*the right to sue reserved.

You have a decision by the Supreme Court this note to be corrupted. Always going on so that there was made the entry documents have been shown. My father himself, because the employer knows. Revocation status if you have what can I do about it? I open the case to court because you do not have that document in my hand is a result of ?

Date of Recording
    Oct 2016
    Where
    Flag - Izmir
    Petition Contracts
    File Download

Stj. Av. Yusuf Selçuk ATEŞKAN
    https://ateskan.wordpress.com/
    https://ateskanhukuk.wordpress.com/

+ Reply topic