+ Reply topic
1 From 3Up to total 3 Message has been found.
    Date of Recording
    Feb 2016
    Where
    Karabük
    Petition Contracts
    File Download

Question What is required when making a marriage with a foreign lady?

Hello forum members, there is a lot of information pollution on the internet and there are many questions in my mind, half-half total instead of the information I want to ask you..you say I have a question:

First, according to him certain information, you gain more sharpness your answers.I plan to marry a lady of Kyrgyz nationality itself 4 months Erasmus University (Undergraduate) came to then, in 2015, again, and is currently reading for about 2 years in Turkey has remained to graduate at the end of this post and is willing to defend his thesis at a very good level of Turkish.

Accompanied by this information;
    What documents must we bring like to be married so there will be an official wedding documents from his country for the operations, respectively, what action is required?
    Master's thesis is accepted * * * * if you do not finish school, marriage status does affect the operations of the student?
    Then you married me, as long as rights and obligations of dual citizens is to be considered as to what will be, will be what kind of changes can you give information about?

I'd really appreciate it if anyone can help with information on this case.Thank You

Current net legal news

Yabancı Uyruklu Bayanla Evlilik yaparken Neler Gerekir? konulu yargıtay kararı ara
    Yabancı Uyruklu Bayanla Evlilik yaparken Neler Gerekir? konulu hukuk haber

2. # What is it?
    Recommended Question And Answer
    Date of Recording
    Today
    Where
    The World Of The Lawyer

Date of Recording
    Sep 2002
    Where
    Istanbul, Bakirkoy, Turkey.
    Petition Contracts
    File Download

Tanımlı Answer: what is required when making a marriage with a foreign lady?

A foreigner in Turkey with a Turkish citizen, or two citizens of the same state who are not competent marriage officer get married by the Turkish Foreign.
    Two strangers who are citizens of the same state has given the authority of its own national law, unless that state to marry him in front of representative offices in Turkey as they can do, they can marry in front of the Turkish authorities.
    Foreigners are accepted at the registry that the application wishes to marry, and marriage to foreigners applies the provisions of the Regulations on the marriage of Turkish citizens.

a-citizenship status, stateless or non-uniform Marriage
    Stateless or refugees, citizenship status, non-uniform applications accepted by the registrar for foreigners.
    The Mania kept a record of their marriage in Turkey is the General Directorate of the population if the existence of a marriage license to be issued from a certificate with the birth registration facility is not yet in the case of safety information in the files held by the authorities this, according to the document given by the authorities to be determined.

b-article of the Law No. 6458 on foreigners and international protection 61, 62, 63, and Article 91, according to the refugee, conditional refugee, and subsidiary protection status temporary protection taken under they married
    Article 61 of the Law No. 6458 on foreigners and international protection, 62, 63, and Article 91, according to the refugee, conditional refugee, and subsidiary protection status temporary protection under the provisions of Article 13 of the regulation of their marriages under provincial administration by the Directorate of immigration with the credentials of the person in a way that indicates marital status in the provision of approved document edited and will be getting married.
    In addition, during the application by the Directorate of immigration with the provincial administration organized and validated credentials of the person you will marry outside of the document specifies the marital status of the person to present a passport, a passport in the absence of stamps, and according to the Law No. 6458 on foreigners and international protection or other travel document given to stateless persons identity documents, the status of international protection, owner identification, temporary protection, and are required to present identification documents such as identity documents and certified identify the individual illustrated.
    These cases marry with the terms of the Turkish Law on the issues of barriers to the marriage license shall prevail. To marry women who are divorced or widowed marital status according to Turkish law, the 300-day waiting period to marry unless unless they are removed or passed by the judge this time will be made.

Date of Recording
    Feb 2016
    Where
    Karabük
    Petition Contracts
    File Download

Tanımlı Answer: what is required when making a marriage with a foreign lady?

First, Thank you for your diligence.I don't see anything from the ready to provide to make sure you answer "stateless and refugee" phrases that he had nothing to do with the question I asked you when you are going through, my girlfriend wrote to nationality I'm a Grad student himself, homeland. Please be more open-ended in a way I would appreciate it if you write me I am able to get this type of information already on the internet and these are not the answer for me because I'm asking you.

+ Reply topic